Last modified: January 20, 2015
Profile and Identity
Clients (“Client,” “you” or “your”) must provide true and verifiable identity on their User Account of www.best-global-support.com (“Website,” “we”, “our” or “us”). You must be a legal entity or a business individual 18 years or older. Individual client must be able to form legally binding contracts. You must follow below rules:
- You must use your own contact information and legal name.
- Your logo must be appropriate to professional community.
- You should have only one account per user. You should not share or duplicate your account in any way. Your account cannot be transferred or sold to others.
Your jobs should be accurate, professional and clearly specify your requirements. You must post a job with clear scope, defined deliverables and required time frames. All jobs posted must be in English and include details specific to the job.
You should below guidelines for job posts:
- Jobs posted must not request to provide free services.
- Jobs posted must not request to provide services that are against our User Agreement or of another company or entity.
- Same job must not be posted multiple times.
- Jobs posted must not solicit to work outside our network and to make payments outside our payment system.
- Jobs posted must not request a fee in order to apply or bid.
- Jobs posted must not be fake, posted without the intention to hire or complete the Job.
- Jobs posted must not be only to receive pricing information.
- You must not post any job that offers commission or equity compensation.
- Jobs posted must not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Jobs posted must not request to provide illegal activity that violates the third party intellectual property rights, copyrights or terms of service of another service, product or website.
- Jobs posted must not contain offensive or false or defamatory contents.
Payments outside our payment system are prohibited. If any freelancer requests for the work to be done and paid for outside our payment system, please report them immediately.
Feedback provided by your must be honest. This helps both the client and the viewers of feedback.
We do not monitor the contents of feedback. However, we reserve the right to delete ratings and feedbacks that violate our User Agreement or guidelines as stated below. Following feedback may be removed or edited, if it:
- Personally identifies another user.
- Endorses illegal activity.
- Is a spam or advertising other commercial content.
- contains profane, vulgar, obscene, slanderous, libelous, threatening or discriminatory language, or adult material.
- Is political, religious, or social comment.
If you wish to report a violation of the User Agreement, or have questions or need assistance, please contact the customer support via the contact form.