Last modified: January 20, 2015
Profile and Identity
Freelancers (“Freelancer,” “you” or “your”) must provide true and verifiable identity on their User Account of www.best-global-support.com (“Website,” “we”, “our” or “us”). Freelancers must be a legal entity or a business individual 18 years or older. Individual Freelancers must be able to form legally binding contracts. You must follow below rules:
- Your profile must accurately represent your experience, skills, and personal information.
- You must use your own contact information and legal name.
- Your must use the location information that identifies place where the work is done.
- Your profile photos should be clear and appropriate for a professional. Very small images are not acceptable. You must be identifiable in the image. Please do not post clip art, heavily digitally manipulated pictures or group pictures. All such pictures are prohibited.
- Spam offers of services are prohibited.
- You should not share your contact information such as email, phone number, or Skype ID in your profile.
- You should have only one account per user. You should not share or duplicate your account in any way. Your account cannot be transferred or sold to other users.
We reserve the right to ask for verification details at any time. If you are unable to provide the appropriate verification information, your account can be terminated or suspended.
You should send job applications only to the projects for which you have skills and ability to complete successfully. Your job applications should be complete, accurate, and professional. All applications must be in English and include a cover letter specific to the job.
You should not include following in a job application:
- Offer to provide free services.
- Offer to provide services that are against our User Agreement or of another company or entity.
- Any text copied from another freelancer’s profile.
- Any work sample to which you do not have legal rights or ownership.
- Offer to receive payments outside our payment system.
- Offer of a service for the sole purpose of building good feedback.
- Offer of a service that does not match your skills and ability.
- Offer of illegal activity that violates the third party intellectual property rights, copyrights or terms of service of another service, product or website.
- Offensive or false or defamatory contents.
We guarantee payment for hourly jobs as per the time tracked and time entries submitted by using our tracking software. We do not guarantee payment for fixed price projects and manual time entries.
Payments outside our payment system are prohibited. If any client requests for the work to be done and paid for outside our payment system, please report them immediately.
Feedback provided by your must be honest. This helps both the client and the viewers of feedback.
We do not monitor the contents of feedback. However, we reserve the right to delete ratings and feedbacks that violate our User Agreement or guidelines as stated below. Following feedback may be removed or edited, if it:
- Personally identifies another user.
- Endorses illegal activity.
- Is a spam or advertising other commercial content.
- contains profane, vulgar, obscene, slanderous, libelous, threatening or discriminatory language, or adult material.
- Is political, religious, or social comment.
For hourly projects you must track your time using our App. The time track must be:
- Completed by you.
- Pertain to the related project.
- Honest and accurate
If you wish to report a violation of the User Agreement, or have questions or need assistance, please contact our Customer Service with the contact form.