First thing first
Choose the category and sub-category that best fits your jobs.
The more details, the better
Quality freelancers look for detailed descriptions. We suggest the following:
- A short 1-2 sentence job overview
- What you need the freelancer to do
- Key skills needed to do the job well
- What you think a successful engagement will look like for you as a client
- Why the right freelancer should be interested in the job
- Any questions or info you want the freelancer to include in their application
5000 characters left
Most people choose "Hourly Countract"
- Work-in-progress screen shots are tracked automaticaly,so you can see work being done.